Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thank You

Hi Rob,

I just wanted to say a big thank you for a really great few days - I've had a fantastic time and learnt a great deal, and I'm very impressed that you managed to get us out three days running despite the weather.  I really appreciate all the time, effort and patience that has obviously gone into this, and you (and Huw) make great company too, which is even better! It has been a lot of fun, and I will be back... Please pass on my thanks to Huw too, and I hope you have fun tomorrow in the Vallee Vert...

I did eventually get out of Glen Coe, after 2 hrs queuing and a very snowy crawl up the hill.  I got out just before the road was closed again, so I was very lucky.  That does mean I'm working rather than skiing tomorrow, though...

Take care, and see you next month!

Nina 


No comments: