Thursday, April 14, 2011

North Ridge of Tryfan



Today I have been joined by a couple of extra people and have had my good friend Alec working for me as well as Kate from the mentor scheme observing. We split up into two teams of four to go scrambling for the next two days. I was with Gavin, Julian, Mick and Brett and we went up the North Ridge of Tryfan and down the South Ridge, doing lots of coaching along the way. We also looked at some emergency ropework skills and enjoyed a nice dry day with very little wind. The pager went off as we reached the cafe for the 3rd day in a row so then I was out with the Llanberis Team again. 

1 comment:

Tom Hecht said...

surprised we didn't see you! we had a quick outing via Tryfan Bach approach onto Heather Terrace to check out Bastow Buttress Variant ("dry conditions essential") so instead took Nor' Nor' Groove...