Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thank You and Off to Norway

I am off to Norway for a weeks ice climbing work now so will be out of touch until the 23rd Feb, the hotel we stay at doesn't have wifi!

Heres a great testimonial from last week in Scotland, thanks Steve!

Hi Rob

Just a quick email to thank you for an amazing 4 days last week!! It did surpass all my expectations and I'm thinking now I'm in my office chair weather, if I was told exactly what id signed up for id of actually done it! But now I'm hooked and its boosted my confidence no end. I read the other day life doesn't begin until your outside your comfort zone, and I sure was for a soft southerner but I loved every minute of it. I'm just frustrated now as I'm totally hooked and want to learn more! Big thanks to Huw to I got on really well with him and enjoyed the day out on the Aonach Eagach with him. Mark was a great guy to and learnt from him as well. loved it all! Can't wait for the next instalment which should naturally be the scrambling course however I'm not sure if I can make any of the dates yet I'll have to wait and see if I can work it, what with our Mera peak and Tibet trip.

Have a great time in Norway and say hello to Simon for me.Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Steve - Scottish Winter Climbing - Feb 15

Read more testimonials here

No comments: