Monday, October 08, 2007

Winter Training Commences

I started my winter training programme on Saturday by spending the afternoon on my bike. I did manage a Cream Tea in Snowshill and a bit of shopping in Broadway en-route but its all good! I ran up Bredon Hill yesterday morning and then walked up it with the kids in the afternoon.

A few crisp mornings have got me longing for winter, it promises to be a good one this year for me as I will be in Scotland for 8 weeks and 4 of those are planned to just be out climbing with friends.

This week I am at home. I diarised a quiet month to spend some time with Kate and the boys and to get my admin straight at home. I am in Wales for a learn to lead course this weekend and will be spending this week trying to get the house straight. We have it up For Sale at the moment as we are planning on moving to North Wales next summer. Fingers crossed for a buyer!

Rob

No comments: